Bulk SMS Registration in Nigeria is very easy and stress-free. You do not have to queue or travel hundreds of miles to register. Again, you do not require credentials to open a bulk SMS account. All you need is your primary details like Name, phone number, email address, contact address etc. Moreover, the good news is that Bulk SMS Registration in Nigeria is free. The only payment you are to make is for the SMS credits, which should be based on your budget and at your convenience.
Registering a bulk SMS account gives you the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of bulk SMS service to send bulk SMS in Nigeria. Once you register, you can send bulk SMS messages to MTN, 9Mobile, Glo and Airtel networks are a very cheap rate.
The process of Bulk SMS Registration in Nigeria has been made easy and simple by Us. Our desire is to see your business grow and make profits.
Now the big question. Do you or your company send messages to hundreds, thousands and millions of people? If yes, then we can say welcome to the World of Bulk SMS messaging.
BULK SMS REGISTRATION IN NIGERIA ON 141SMS PLATFORM
These steps outlined below will guide you through the registration process on our platform
Type www.141sms.com into the web browser on your internet-enabled device (i.e phone or PC)
Click on ‘’Register’’
3. Fill out the registration form with your personal information as shown below. Please note that the email address and chosen password will be your login details
5, Congratulations! Your bulk SMS account has been created.
How To Login To Your Newly Created Bulk SMS Account
With these steps, you can easily log in to your newly created bulk SMS account.
Still, with your internet-enabled device, type www.141sms.com on your web browser
Click on the login icon on the website
3. Type in the email address and password you used for registration. Then click on Sign in button as shown below.
4. And now you have successfully logged in. Simple right? Of course, it is.
How To Activate Your Bulk SMS Account on 141sms
Now that you have successfully logged into your bulk SMS account, the next important step you need to do is to activate your wallet. To achieve this
On the dashboard click on the red icon that reads ‘’click to activate’’
Type in any four numbers of your choice into the spaces as shown above. It could be the last four digit of your phone number. Example 2347
Confirm the same four numbers in the next box that reads ‘’confirm PIN for wallet transaction.
Click on the blue icon that reads ‘Activate Wallet’ and your registration is complete
N/B The four-digit pin will be required during transfer of units from the account to another on 141sms.com
Why Bulk SMS Registration in Nigerian Using 141SMS Is The Best
You might want to ask ‘’why should I register with 141sms.com’’? ‘’what makes 141sms.com different from other bulk SMS company’’? Now here are the reasons why you should choose us as your bulk SMS provider.
Over 8 years’ wealth of Experience: we have been delivering bulk SMS since 2010. In this number of years, we have assisted businesses to increase sales by sending bulk SMS online. We are consistent and committed to providing you with quality services.
24/7 Customer Support: We have a 24/7 support service that works diligently ensuring our customers get the best quality of service from a bulk SMS company. Our customer support staffs are passionate about serving you. You are welcome to contact us anytime.
3. Delivery Report: We make available instant delivery report of bulk SMS sent for view and download.
4. Customized Sender ID: our platform helps your business appear credible and professional. Any name you use to send a message on 141sms.com will display as used.
5. High Delivery Rate: we have put in place premium features to get your Bulk SMS high delivery rate. Again, we ensure your SMS deliver with your chosen Sender ID.
6. Price of SMS Credits/Units: Are you looking for cheap bulk SMS? 141sms.com has got you covered. We are the most affordable SMS provider in Nigeria. Register with us today and start sending SMS for as low as N1.85kobo.
7. Free GSM Database: we offer free active and genuine phone numbers to our customers for their marketing purpose. All you need do is register, fund your wallet and the phone numbers will be delivered to your email.
8. Bulk SMS Marketing Tips: we offer our customers tips and strategies to get the best out of bulk SMS Marketing. We are trusted by over 10,000 businesses. We are the trusted leader in Bulk SMS and we are here to help you increase your sales and ROI.
9.Contact Directory: our platform allows you to save your numbers for personal, group or multiple messages. Saving recipients’ phone numbers on your bulk SMS account allows you to use them to send messages on any device, at any time, and anywhere.
10. Bulk SMS Reselling Business:Do you want to make extra income from bulk SMS business? You can be part of our bulk SMS Wholesalers. Our platform offers you the opportunity to make extra cash outside your regular 9 am – 5 pm job. Sounds great right?
11. SMS Scheduling: our platform allows you to schedule as many messages as you would want to, sit back and watch it deliver as at the time and date you scheduled it to deliver. Isn’t that amazing?
12. SMS Character Counter: our character counter display the number of characters and pages to keep you in check.
13. Referral Bonus: you don’t have to spend money on bulk SMS units. By just referring people to use our platform you get free SMS units. To achieve this, always ask your referee to add your phone number in the referrer’s field during registration. Once he/she makes a purchase, contact us with the referee’s payment details and your username. Once we receive theses details, we will verify and add free SMS units to your account. Simple!
14. We cover all networks in Nigeria: We send bulk SMS to MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile numbers. So you do not need separate accounts for MTN bulk SMS, Glo Bulk SMS, Airtel Bulk SMS, and 9mobile Bulk SMS. With a bulk SMS account on our bulk SMS website, you can reach all networks in Nigeria
Next Step to Take After Registration
The next step after you have
successfully registered is to fund your wallet. At 141sms.com, we have three
Bank Deposit option: you can either pay cash into any of our account details on the website
Bank Transfer option: you can also make transfers into any of our account details on the website
your Sender IDs to either 08062145589 as text or whatsapp for registration/white-listing
with your username and password
either single or bulk SMS
sending out your bulk SMS.
Send your messages across with 141sms.com. Use our smart SMS messaging solutions and watch your sales and ROI skyrocket. Register for free Now and thank us later. For further enquiry, feedback and comments about bulk SMS Registration in Nigeria call 08062145589 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Click here to contact us
Watch this Video: How to send wedding Invitation using Bulk SMS