Wedding Invitation SMS
Looking at coming up with Wedding Invitation SMS for yourself, friends, brother or sister. This article will inspire you to write the best wedding invitation SMS. Do not forget to check out How to send Wedding Invitation using Bulk SMS.
141sms is simple and easy to use bulk SMS website.
We have served over 50,000 customers as bulk SMS provider. Contact us now click here. You can register to open an account it is free.
Examples of Wedding Invitation SMS
- My dearest friend! I could not forget about you on my wedding day. I sincerely hope that you will give me the honour of attending my wedding.
- You are invited to be an honourable guest at our wedding ceremony. We are anticipating seeing you at our grand wedding venue. We wholeheartedly want to invite you and your entire family to attend our wedding ceremony.
- Come to see our marriage and give us sincere prayers for our further life. A lot of things in life are temporary – they come and go. However, marriage happens only once, if this is a true union. So, you should definitely come to our wedding and witness the loving hearts being united with your own eyes!
- There are moments in life which hold a lot of importance. For me, the wedding is the most important holiday. So, I want to invite you, my close friend, to attend my and my partner’s special day.
- Dear friends, we want to invite you to the beautiful wedding of our children. We promise for this day to be unforgettable. Come and witness the victory of true love!
- We are honoured to invite you, dearest friends, to the wedding of our son/daughter, who is about to start his/her new experience in life and tie the knot with his/her future husband/wife.
- My dear friend, I would be grateful to have your presence near me on the most important and responsible day of my life – the day when I get married to my beloved man/woman. I anticipate seeing you, hearing your words of wisdom, and getting a tight hug before I start my new life with the person I love.
- Dear colleagues! I would appreciate your presence at my special event – my wedding with the person I love and treasure. Without you, the wedding ceremony will not be the same. I will be extremely grateful if you decide to come and celebrate this happy occasion together with me!
- Dear brother/sister, I want to express my wish to see you on my special wedding day, and this is why I am sending you this message. I look forward to seeing you on the day I tie the knot because the ceremony will be a little less complete without you. I love you!
- We are inviting you to celebrate the day when we take our next large step in the relationship. We promise you that the wedding will be magnificent. We would be incredibly grateful if you came to celebrate our love together with us!
- Our dear friend, we are informing you that you are invited to the wedding of our son/daughter. You will have an opportunity to join us in the festive celebration of my son/daughter and his/her fiancé/fiancée’s wonderful relationship, which blossomed since the first day and ended up with them deciding to make it official. We are excited to see you on this important day when they say their wedding vows to each other!
- You are officially invited to our upcoming wedding, to celebrate the meeting of two loving hearts. We would love to see you at the ceremony and hear your sincere prayers for our union.
- Please join us in the celebration of our wedding, which will happen this upcoming weekend. We hope you will grant us with your presence, and we would be happy to see you on our special day. All the prayers are welcome!
- My dear best friend, I would love to invite you to the greatest event of my life, which is happening quite soon. I am so excited to get married to the love of my life, and I would not want this ceremony to take place without my closest friend in the entire world. Please join my future husband/wife and me in our celebrations. We love you and are waiting for you!
- My precious friend, you were always there for me in the highest and lowest moments of my life, and now the most important day in my life – my wedding – has come. (husband/wife’s name) and I would love you to be there! The ceremony will be incomplete without you there. Join us in our happiness!